Thursday, December 17, 2009

Index Boobies Jpg My Parents R Controlling My Life =( (part 1)?

My parents r controlling my life =( (part 1)? - index boobies jpg

First, conservative, and I'm not the type. for the last Thursday when I went with my friends, I bought a hose and a jacket to cover certain parts of my body, which has been revealed. So when I came home and I told them what I've bought, you are against mad at me! the reason for my purchase of the tube, which she wears only once or twice! and not to show my breasts, or what they think coz coz my breasts are a size!
and second, says people have a kind of view or opinion of me, to see if they dressed me so ... But for me, that takes care of everyone is a good thing?
I think (I'm not saying I'm the best girl or a young girl in the world), I'm pretty good at school, I saw appropreately, I'm not rude or challenging, and I realize why this man, the I know

Continued ...

http://sg.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind ...

No comments:

Post a Comment