Saturday, December 12, 2009

Pictures Of Body Waxing Designs Body Hair!!!!!?

Body Hair!!!!!? - pictures of body waxing designs

Well, I am a man of 15 years. I am a newcomer to the high school. I weigh 227 kg and I have a lot of muscles in the legs and arms. I wanted to take me on a diet and tone my body as possible, but things are on the way ... BODY HAIR! I have a shadow of five years. I will be five of the shadow on a day and a half after shaving. I started shaving when I was 12! Freaky! And I have a lot of hair on my body, whether in the arms, legs, abdomen, chest, back, buttocks, whatever! It can be difficult to imagine at the moment, but seriously, I have more hair than his father. It may be I am exaggerating a bit ... But anyway, I'm losing weight and I'm damn muscular. but I wanted to somehow control the hair growth, because I seem not my body every week, or the sun .. shave Ouch. Anyway, I just wanted to see if anyone knows anything I can do. There are drugs to control hormones hair? My girlfriend does not care much, but I see a lot

No comments:

Post a Comment