Monday, January 18, 2010

Toilet Vanity When Retiling The Bathroom Do I Need To Remove The Vanity? I Know I Have To Remove The Toilet And Baseboards?

When retiling the bathroom do I need to remove the vanity? I know I have to remove the toilet and baseboards? - toilet vanity

Make sure the wall or floor?

If the word I have never installed a vanity on a tile floor, but I've seen many stories where the tile extends into the vanity.

I see no need to remove, skirting boards. Only shoe tool if it exists.

Our entire house has tiled floors. Everything was installed after the connector is installed and painted. Only the paint was added later. The tile is not in one of the vanities and kitchen cabinets.

Our old house is the same story.

5 comments:

Benjamin A. said...

I agree with Ron S. My wife and I are redoing our bathroom and ran when he did not remove the previous owners, the vanity. We now have 2 options. Highly limit our choice to something that perfectly matches the old vanity preserved. Or redo work they have done for us what we want, set to be logged in to repent has not accepted to do a thorough job. It is perhaps not today or in 2 years, but in the end instead of simply making " good "way to bite back.

RON S said...

Do you plan on replacing the vanity in the near future? If so, I remove the vanity and tile the entire wall.
If the tiles or remove the vanity and decide at a later date, a good chance that not replace new tab matches.
I would remove the vanity.

nedree@v... said...

job.go is greater than all vanity.leave the base of the toilet is boards.remove chance Good.Good.

Benjamin said...

It is easier and more pleasant to watch waaaay too long, but not you.

Pat said...

It was much easier, and look as good as when the tiles.

Post a Comment