Sunday, January 10, 2010

Tongue Infections More Condition_symptoms What To Do For Tongue Piercing Infection?

What to do for tongue piercing infection? - tongue infections more condition_symptoms

The holes in the language of my friend is infected. Get rid of It's happened before, and we have this oral medication that seemed to have. Gel was a kind of what you in the hole, then rinsed. No idea what could be? I do not know his name. (Not Orajel or ambesol. He did not numb the pain. Librado infection.)

4 comments:

varkatza... said...

Contact the salon where I live, and assist you with your questions. (:

So, you should not use the drill hydrogen peroxide. First ... Hydrogen peroxide in the mouth? Not a good idea. Peroxide and remove any healthy cells around the piercing that does not help at all.

SuperMom... said...

Okay. I had the same problem when I 13 years and peirced me: P

Now I'm 21 and have professionally peirced twice. But still. The best thing for a tongue peircing is infected is safe is to take 1 teaspoon of tea. Hydrogen peroxide. 1 teaspoon of tea. Table salt and a cup of water. Swish around him.



=]

SuperMom... said...

Okay. I had the same problem when I 13 years and peirced me: P

Now I'm 21 and have professionally peirced twice. But still. The best thing for a tongue peircing is infected is safe is to take 1 teaspoon of tea. Hydrogen peroxide. 1 teaspoon of tea. Table salt and a cup of water. Swish around him.



=]

Dfgtg G said...

for acne, skin, tanning beds, sunburn, marks,
Share tips on other issues nn hair dry skin problems
U stands for the DIS Web site
http://skincaretipps198.notlong.com
It has many tips n free beauty samples
for curing acne and skin problems

Post a Comment