Sunday, January 31, 2010

What Does Mouse Urine Look Like Contaminated Documents: Toss Or Save?

Contaminated documents: toss or save? - what does mouse urine look like

My mother is a compulsive collector, and the kitchen is particularly bad - mice live in the lower cabinets. I started to clean the kitchen, to throw bags and garbage bags (containers, books, toys, get nothing) about. There are pockets of food have on the ground who knows how long, that's what you need, the mice (primarily naturally attracted nor left was to those who have already been discarded). Sometimes, I meet very important, both for the paper, when, as a report on the investment, prescribing information or statements. I have covered these things on the ground, but with the mouse droppings! (and possibly urine of mice, too). Of course, my instincts say only that "throwing, is contaminated, because I can not be any way of thinking sterilize an infected document. Of course, I wear a mask and latex gloves to protect these things to me go to . I know it sounds kind of silly question, but I wonder what someone thinks? "I mean, I think some of this information could is probably again because the file is probably somewhere. And most of the documents there are 2 or 3 years, then I think that probably no longer necessary. There were also some photos (of her and her colleagues), I'm tempted to take, because they are also very dirty mind in contact with the mouse. One such value in the portfolio? Silly question, I think, but ... Your opinion?

3 comments:

littlemi... said...

Manila, I agree with Mark ... fresh air, sunshine, Lysol and Ziploc bags. All documents are investments by its parent bank statements, etc., must also deal with their taxes and should therefore be kept to a minimum of 3 years (audit), but up to 7 years for all the information your credit report. If the images are not too badly damaged, it could then be analyzed in a computer and looked dirty.

Barb said...

Unless they have a current date, and are relatively new, I turned all the paperwork. I hate to take pictures, there is a zip pocket conclusion, wherever you can put in? If not, then you probably will not miss if they start in the canteen.

Investment and bank statements, will probably not matter if they are not new. Good luck.

Manila Mark said...

Clean out the pix and shook the documents and put them in the sun for a number of easily day.Spray Lysol. Zipper bags are a good idea. I will be dual-die, maybe the Seeds ...

Post a Comment